Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, August 6

 

So, I’m supposed to be taking part in a Facebook challenge designed to get participants to 30 minutes of brisk activity six days a week.  Unfortunately, pretty much my only real activity comes from my gym time, and that’s pretty much gotten down to only a weekend thing.  I’m not exactly sure what I’m going to do about that, since my job wears me down enough that I am rarely in the mood for a workout once I get out of the office.  All I can do for now is make sure that at least on the two days a week that time is really my own, I continue to get my workout in.

Still, I’m down another half a pound this week, along with another inch and a half.  I’ll take it, and I’ll keep on working on it, even as slow as it goes.

 

 

STEPS

ACTIVITIES

Wednesday

6,084

Thursday

6,771

Friday

4,574

 

Saturday

10,94

38 minute treadmill; 2.66 miles

Sunday

8,114

40 minutes treadmill, 2.94 miles

Monday

5,168

Tuesday

5,260